Mandir Vani – HMEC 2013 Souvenir
Mandir Vani: HMEC-2013 Souvenir Magazine
Call for Articles and Sponsorship
Enhancing Hindu Community Through Mandirs
Register Online at: www.myhmec.com
Mandir Vani, the souvenir magazine is published to commemorate the 8th Annual Hindu Mandir Executives’ Conference (HMEC) to be held at Grand Victorian Convention Centre Radisson Plaza Hotel (175 Derry Road E Mississauga, Ontario L5T 227 Canada) on September 20-21, 2013. For registration and other details, please visit http://www.myhmec.com
ARTICLES FOR MANDIR VANI
Please submit articles on topics relevant to the conference. Some of the topics are listed below as suggestions:
- Building, preservation and strengthening of Mandirs globally. and role of Mandirs on the global scene
- Engaging youth with Dharma through Mandirs: Bridging past and future
- Mandir: Providing leadership, networking and serving as resource center
- Utilizing media to educate and provide accurate depiction of Sanatana Dharma, Vedic values. Hindu scriptures and historical events shaping Hindu Dharma globally.
- Articles related to reflections, first person types of pieces, especially from our youth, which could include their personal experiences in USA and/or while visiting India, meeting with spiritual leaders, visiting a Mandir, etc.
- The articles should be about two pages including photos, if any.
- Use standard fonts (Times New Roman, Century School Book or Arial), size 12.
- For quotations in Sanskrit, Hindi or other languages, please use most common Devanagari fonts.
- Provide author’s full name, city, state, E-mail address and phone number
- A brief bio of the author and photo may be published if supplied.
- Any quotations, citations must include full reference, including URL if extracted from a web site.
The deadline for submission of articles is August 18, 2013.
Please submit your articles and photographs electronically to:
Dr. Surendra Pandey, Chief Editor E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 229-883-1687 (USA)
ADVERTISEMENTS & SPONSORSHIPS
The deadline for submission of advertisements is August 18, 2013.
Mandir Vani is published to commemorate the annual conference. The publication costs and part of the convention costs are supported by the advertisements and generous donations from individuals and businesses.
The advertisement rates and/or suggested donations:
|Full Back page – color||$ 2,000|
|Full inside page – color||$ 1,000|
|Full page – black/white||$ 500|
|Half page black/white||$ 250|
|Quarter page black/white||$ 150|
Please submit all advertisements electronically in Word or pdf file to: email@example.com
Mail your payments to: THE TREASURER, HMEC-2013
2928 Fontainebleau Dr, Atlanta, GA 30360 (USA)
For other inquiries about HMEC-2013, please contact:
- Dr. Surendra Nath Pandey 229-883-1687 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Bhartendu Srivastava 416-291-5957 email@example.com
- Dr. Sharma Tadepalli 281-907-3608 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vipul Patel 484-664-9420 email@example.com
- Pandit Roop Sharma 416-856-3810 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hemant Parekh Canada 416-904-7065 email@example.com
- Dwarka Persaud 519-650-1337 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sant Gupta 703-980-7487 email@example.com
- Sanjay Mehta 412-251-9133 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Abhaya Asthana . 508-875-0432 email@example.com
For conference registration and other details, please visit
HMEC is an initiative of Vishwa Hindu Parishad (World Hindu Council) of America, a non-profit, tax-exempt, volunteer based organization registered in the state of New York. For further information, please visit http://www.vhp-america.org